It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A weekend gone wrong

At the start of this weekend I knew what I was getting into. A few times every year my family and I will get into our car and make the two hour trip to Columbus to visit my aunt and uncle. This weekend was no different, and that means that upon arriving in said destination we were all handed plates heaping with food. As my foot entered their house my diet was a goner...but I was not mad :) They made the best lunch, followed by the best dinner, followed by the best brunch that I have ever had (except for anything made by my father). The week before this diet disaster I had successfully gone without meat, but I may have caved in that aspect as well. oops. Well this week marks a new start to my vegetarian diet and I have a feeling that I will not mess up again. Wish me luck!

Oh, and this weekend I also met my cousin's new baby son for the first time. He is one of the cutest babies that I have ever seen. It made my roommate Marissa and I want to look into adoption, but we figured that it didn't work like pet adoption :/ You can't just get a baby for the house at college. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment