It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Sunday, April 25, 2010

THUNDERSTORMS!!

As I type, this very moment, there is a massive thunderstorm occurring outside of my house. Now I know that many people hate storms, but I love the lightning and huge booms of thunder.



Thunderstorm Facts:
*Did you know there are about 1800 thunderstorms occurring at any moment across the world?
*also, lighting is usually striking 10 miles outside of where the actual rain is falling during a storm.
...interesting right???

I know that this post isn't necessarily health related, but I truly believe that storms are beneficial for some people. I for one will sleep ten times better during a storm than on a night without thunder. Also, my stress level completely levels out once a storm begins. Just thought I'd share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment