It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Since I blogged last about becoming a vegetarian I have brainstormed ideas on what I can and cannot eat. The biggest upset that I faced was that I wouldn't be able to scarf down a cheeseburger every now and again. Well don't cry for me because I found a substitute. I was first introduced to Boca Burgers last summer when my sister told me about weight watchers. They are veggie burgers that are advertised as being made with grains, vegetables and soy. Sounds kinda nasty, right? I thought so too until I gave them a try. Boca burgers are only 2 weight watchers points (and all of those who are involved in weight watchers know that for a burger that is a great point value), and with only one slice of fat free cheese added on top they become a delicious, healthy meal. Now don't expect the first time that you taste a Boca burger, or any other Boca product, that it will taste like beef (cause it won't) but it is very tasty. Go out and give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment