It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Monday, April 12, 2010

Spinning!

Previously this year I took a spinning class for a health credit hour at my college. Well I kinda let myself go and haven't spun in about two months...oops :/ Tonight I started up again, and I have to be completely honest, It was rough! Spinning is one of the best cardio workouts that you can do, and every time that I do it I feel beat afterward. But this is the good kind of beat. The kind where you don't regret the effort that you put forward and you leave the gym satisfied. I recommend spinning, but I would take a class with an instructor. Spinning alone will not let you learn the correct way to use the machine. Let me know if anyone gives spinning a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment