It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Childhood Memories

So, do you remember when you were a kid and the only mode of transportation that you would ever use was your bike? Well, what ever happened to that? I loved going on rides around the neighborhood with all of my friends. It was one of the best things that I had ever learned...especially once I got the riding with no hands trick down.

Just this past week I decided to give bike riding another try. I had to get to my zumba class at a workout center a mile away, and you know what...I took my bike. Riding a bike is something you never forget. It does seem to get harder though. My young body must have been in great shape, because once I was done biking that mile, my legs felt like jello! I feel like riding my bike to and from certain locations might be an additional workout method that I am going to try for a while. We'll see how that works out.

2 comments: