It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

NEW IDEA!


Alright, so I am seriously considering becoming a vegetarian. I do not know that much about it, but I figure it will be a sure fire way to reduce my fast food intake. If anyone has any information that they could share with me I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. Not to throw you off stride, but you do know that ham is not vegetarian. What about Food Rules: eat less, mostly plants?

    ReplyDelete