It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Only Recipe You'll Ever Need!

This blog is dedicated to my dad, Old Pop. A few years ago my dad started eating healthier, and along with this new diet came a bread recipe that is OUT OF THIS WORLD. It all starts with the Healthy Bread in 5 master recipe. From this one single recipe you can make ANYTHING that you could imagine. My roommate Marissa and I have made regular wheat bread, pizzas, focaccia, and bagels, but the HB in 5 cookbook has many, many more recipes to choose from (and it's guilt free....bonus!) Today we went with the pizza option, and when we set our minds on something we do it big!

3 comments:

  1. You are my favorite (for now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be making pulled pork pizza tonight using the olive oil dough. It sure is a great book. Your pizza looks delicous I hope mine will taste as good as yours looks. If only I could enjoy it outdoors. I know, I know, patience is a virtue....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pulled pork sounds amazing! Good luck with your pizza.

    ReplyDelete