It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun New Workout!



--*WARNING* THIS WORKOUT IS NOT FOR THOSE EASILY EMBARRASSED OR CLUMSY-- It is called Bosu, and it may have been one of the most difficult and fun exercises that I have ever done! It all started when I went home over spring break and allowed my sister to rope me into some workout classes. The feeling in my chest when I waked into the room and saw <-- this "ball" was like nothing I'd ever felt before. All I knew was that I was going to have to stand on top of that unstable, round object and maintain a balance that I didn't possess. Take a good LONG look at that "ball" and you tell me that you'd be okay standing on it. Well then you can only imagine my fear when I was told that I would have to jump, run, and perform jumping jacks atop that instrument of death. Yea!!! But there is a happy ending to this story. Bosu turned out to be fantastic, and I only fell a few times. After only one class my legs felt stronger and I felt steadier. ATTEND A BOSU CLASS! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment