It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I FOUND AN EXERCISE! Go me ;)


ZUMBA! Even the name sounds exotic and fun! It has to be something that a failed exercise doer could continue to do...right? Well today was my first attempt at a zumba class, and believe me when i tell you, it is not a place for those easily embarrassed. The hip gyrations and pelvic thrusts that went on in that class could make even the most secure person cringe, but I am not going to give up. Zumba, along with other (yet to be found) exercises, is going to help me up reach my summer goals and find my healthy body. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I feel as though buying a zumba DVD (or borrowing yours) might be beneficial for me. I can't seem to give it my all while doing hip trusts in the front of a packed classroom.

    ReplyDelete