It all starts with an idea. Some brilliant thought that you are sure is going to automatically change your eating habits, workout routine, and appearance with little to no stress added to your life (or wallet). Sadly, this idea rarely turns out the way that you believe it will. Full body Cleanses, diets, workout schedules, and every other stupid idea found in the latest health magazine fizzle out and end once you realize that you can't do them and eat fast food at the same time. This is a tribute to all those who share the same lifestyle. Those who start something and can't seem to finish it. A blog of my efforts to become a full-fledged heath nut.

Twitter

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fail :(

Today was simply a disaster :/ Did you know that movie theater popcorn is one of the worst things that you could ever eat? Well I did. I found this fun fact out months ago, but did that stop me from consuming an entire small bag of popcorn (without butter. Like that would actually make a difference)? NO! I ate every single kernel, apart from the few found in my purse after the movie, and I now feel a shame spiral coming on. Yes, today was a disaster, but I find that disasters are what Sundays were made for.

1 comment:

  1. If you take 1 tablespoon of popping corn and put it in a brown paper lunch bag, fold over the top twice, and pop it in the microwave, it only has 105 calories, 1 gram of fat, not cholesterol and 2 mg sodium. It is also 100% whole grain.

    ReplyDelete